Several reasons add to the popularity of international students' demand to study at Texas Tech University. Here are some of the top reasons:
- Academics: Texas Tech is a major, comprehensive research university that offers some undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is ranked among the best in the country in many disciplines, including engineering, business, education, and the arts.
- Affordability: Texas Tech is a public university, which means that tuition and fees are relatively affordable. The university also offers various financial aid options to help students pay for their education. Texas Tech University tuition fees for international students range between $21,180 - $24,451 (INR 17,63,370 - INR 20,35,700).
- Campus life: Texas Tech has a vibrant and diverse student body. The university is home to over 40,000 students from all over the world. There are also many student organizations and activities to choose from, so there is something for everyone at Texas Tech.
- Study abroad opportunities: Texas Tech offers various study abroad programs that allow students to experience different cultures and learn new languages.
- Location: Texas Tech is located in Lubbock, Texas, which is a relatively small city with a low cost of living. Lubbock is also home to several businesses and industries, which provides students with opportunities for internships and jobs.
These reasons are just a glimpse of what you will learn and explore at Texas Tech University. To know more, click here.