Business Administration is a professional discipline associated with the overall management of a commercial enterprise. It embraces supervising and overseeing all the aspects of a business, such as accounting, finance, quality assurance, sales, project management, research and development, marketing, etc, which are required to run an organization successfully.
Business Administration professionals hold a wide range of leadership and management roles in numerous organisations as they deal with effective planning and decision making. This helps the organizations meet their set goals and targets, thereby scaling the business.
Business Administration professionals are tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that the business operations and processes are being carried out efficiently. If you find yourself interested in the sphere of Business studies and would like to develop a career in management, Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) will be an apt choice to start your career.
Studying BBA abroad will not only expose you to various areas of focus but will also develop your organization management skills to become a successful business leader. Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start a venture of their own sometime, can also contemplate studying BBA as it will provide the correct base of what it takes to manage and upscale a business.
To be an effective Business Manager, you will need to learn and inculcate a wide range of skills and thus, the BBA program structure is designed accordingly. Below is the list of core courses in Bachelor of Business Administration:
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Fundamental Principles of the Calculus
- Applied Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Principles
- Computer Applications in Business
Business Administration is a profession demanding the know-hows of related fields and thus, it is essential to have a firm grasp over the required subjects to leverage the Bachelor’s program to the fullest. Following are the subjects required for Bachelor’s in Business Administration:
BBA Specialization :
- Aviation Management.
- Human Resources.
- Business Analytics.
- Supply Chain & Logistics.
Top 4 Skills you need to Build during your BBA Course :
- The ability to read the country's economy.
- Having an entrepreneurial approach to every idea.
- Communication and networking.
- Critical thinking while solving a problem.
Admission & Requirements
Business Administration scholarships 2021 - 2022
- Americas Tuition Scholarship Program at University Canada West
- Korean Government Self Finance Support Announced
- Curtin University Merit-Based International Awards in UAE, 2021-22
- Chinese Government Scholarships at Hebei University of Technology, 2021 - 2022
Some of the career possibilities after completing BBA in management are:
- Commercial Loan Officer Sales
- Manager Actuary Corporate
- Financier Social Program Director
- Public Relations Representative
- Brand Strategist Public Relations Specialist