Bachelors in Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Education (Early Childhood and Primary) ,
Department of Education
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary) in Education is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Education. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Education at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Education (Early Childhood and Primary) at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst will make students job ready.
Why Study Education (Early Childhood and Primary) at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- Secondary school results
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Primary Health and Physical Education
- People and the Environment
- Indigenous Australian Cultures, Histories and Contemporary Realities
- Language and Text
- Literature, Culture and Society
Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA), NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)