Bachelors in Education
Macquarie University, Sydney
Department of Education
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Education in Education is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Education. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Education at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Education at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Education at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- English Language Proficiency
- Academic Qualification
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Educational Studies
- Why People Believe Weird Things: Making Rational Decisions in an Irrational World
- Mathematics in Schools
- Information and Communication Technologies and Education
- Education: The Learner