The governance framework and effective procedures are in place at the Braunschweig University of Technology to support institutional innovation. The Braunschweig University of Technology provides its students with a first-rate education and training in soft skills, which results in excellent work chances, particularly in business, the sciences, and educational institutions. More reasons to study here are:-
- The Braunschweig University of Technology's reputation is largely based on its first-rate instruction and inviting study environment.
- It can be both exhilarating and difficult to attend a university in another country. It offers a wide range of assistance programs for all administrative, academic, social, and personal concerns and challenges to help students swiftly integrate and make the most of their stay in Braunschweig.
- Students can participate in its normal study programs, conduct research, or work on a personal study project while they are exchange students. Their home university will accept the credits earned at the Braunschweig University of Technology.
- The Carolo-Wilhemina-Foundation awards the Braunschweig University of Technology Carolo-Wilhelmina-Scholarships to students whose study plans are jeopardized by unclear funding or whose studies are going to be stopped for solely financial reasons using the revenues from its capital.
- A matching funds program is the Deutschlandstipendium. The university finds sponsors who give half of the annual scholarship sum. The federal government contributes to the other half of the cost. Students will get EUR 300(INR 28000) per month in assistance over the course of two semesters.
- The Lower Saxony Ministry for Science and Culture (MWK) provides funding for scholarships for first-generation Braunschweig University of Technology students as well as students who struggle with their studies owing to social or intellectual exile (academic refugees) (e.g. outstanding voluntary work or a strained financial situation of families with many children).