Bachelors in Education (Primary and Secondary)
Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Education (Primary and Secondary) ,
Department of Education
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Education (Primary and Secondary) in Education is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian Catholic University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Education. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Education at the Australian Catholic University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Education (Primary and Secondary) at Australian Catholic University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Education (Primary and Secondary) at Australian Catholic University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Academic Transcript
- English Language Proficency
- Online Application
- Application Fee
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Understanding Learning and Teaching
- Educational Thought
- Understanding Learners and Their Contexts
- Digital Cultures and Capabilities
- Professional Communication
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership (AITSL)