The University of Victoria is ranked among the top universities for international students in Canada. This university provides quality education and amazing career and learning opportunities. Next are its top international and national rankings by various reputed platforms.
- As per the QS World University Rankings 2023, the University of Victoria ranks #359 among the other 1,500 global institutions. Further, these universities are from Europe, Asia, and North America. These rankings are based on academic reputation, international student enrollment, employer reputation, faculty-student ratio, international research network, international faculty ratio, etc.
- As per the QS World University Ranking by Subject 2022, the University of Victoria ranking is #329.
- University of Victoria QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2022 is #301-500. This ranking demonstrates the university’s ability to produce graduates with the 'soft skills’ required for the modern workplace.
- As per the QS World University Ranking — Masters in Management, the University of Victoria ranking is #131-140.
- According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2023, the University of Victoria ranked #301-350 among the other 1,799 global universities to receive a rank. This ranking is done under 104 regions and countries. Further, this ranking is based on four primary areas—Teaching, Research, Knowledge Transfer, and International Outlook.
- As per Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022, the University of Victoria ranked #12.
- As per the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2013, the University of Victoria ranking is #20.
- As per the Shanghai Rankings 2022, the University of Victoria ranking is #301-400.