Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
University of Canberra
Occupational Therapy ,
Department of Occupational Therapy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Occupational Therapy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Canberra. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Occupational Therapy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at the University of Canberra experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at University of Canberra will make students job ready.
Why Study Occupational Therapy at University of Canberra
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- English Language Proficiency
- A current resume statement(s)
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Concepts in Biology
- Counselling Communication
- Human Physiology and the Lifecycle
- Group Work
- Indigenous Health: Contemporary Issues
Occupational Therapy Council (Australia and New Zealand) and has been endorsed as meeting the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT)
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
7 months ago