- The University is in a cosmopolitan city with a rich past, and it is one of only three cities in the world on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Enjoy year-round arts festivals, museums, galleries, the spa, and fantastic volunteer possibilities in the local community. The west of England is the most popular tourist destination in the United Kingdom.
- Bath School of Management's main UK rankings includes 4th in the UK for Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, and Masters in Management. The University of Bath has received a Gold designation from the Government's Teaching Excellence Framework, indicating that it consistently provides outstanding teaching and learning to students.
- The School of Management in India Dean Scholarship for Ambition Scholarships are the best scholarships available. Some of the University of Bath School of Management scholarships available to international students are PG Management programs and the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
- The Bath School of Management has an acceptance rate of 100%.
University of Bath
Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom
Established in 1971
Established in 1971
The University of Bath School of Management, founded in 1966 in Bath, England, is the University's international business school. It was and continues to be one of the most prestigious business schools in the United Kingdom and across the globe.
The University has four divisions- Accounting, Finance & Law, Marketing Business & Society.
Information, Decisions & Operations Strategy & Organization. They offer over 50 University of Bath School of Courses in graduate, postgraduate, and degree programs. Approximately 6093 University of Bath School of Management international students come from 147 countries. University of Bath School of Management QS ranking 166, it is one of the best management Universities in the world.
Top Reasons to Study in the University of Bath
Cost of Studying at University of Bath
Average tuition fee
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Average on-campus living expenses
Rankings for The University of Bath
US World and News Report
The World University Rankings
QS World University Rankings
More rankings for this university
These are the Bath School of Management from different organizations in 2022:
University Rank 2022
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022
Admissions at The University of Bath
£60 - £100
How to Apply at University of Bath
- Register online with - UG- UCAS, PG- University Portal
- Fill in all the necessary details
- Add a brief history of your education
- Fill in your employment history
- Select your courses
- Prepare a personal statement
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application
Note: University of Bath School of Management application fee is UG-20 GBP (1,960 INR), PG- 60 GBP(5,878 INR).
Documents Required to Apply to University of Bath
- Financial documents demonstrating sufficient funds for the fees.
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- A personal statement detailing your academic history and experience.
- Copy of your degree certificates, if you already have them, and transcripts confirming your final grades.
- Letter of references, if they are needed for your chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should show your written and spoken English proficiency.
- Certified translations should be provided if the original documents are not in English.
- If you are applying for a PhD, submit a research proposal.
Exams Accepted By the University
The University of Bath School of Management's requirements vary significantly. Hence, applicants are advised to carefully review the course requirements they intend to enroll in before beginning their application.
IELTS: 6.5 & Above
IELTS: 6.5 & Above
TOEFL: 72.0 & Above
English Proficiency Requirements
For University of Bath School of Management entry requirements, applicants must score the following on English proficiency tests:
Minimum Score Requirement
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
CoursesFind the updated list of courses available in this university.
Meher Manasa Chava
% of international students in the university
Total International Students in the university
Bath School of Management alumni number approximately 125000 worldwide. Some of the perks provided to university alumni include a 10% tuition fee discount for Postgraduate degrees, a reduction in library costs from £150 to £50, and access to university career services.
Peter Harrison – British Businessman, Athena Andreadis – British Musician, Ash Atalla – TV producer, UK, Steward Till – CBE, Producer Till Entertainment, Russell Senior – Guitarist and Violinist at Band Pulp are some of the school's prominent alumni.
Related Discussion for the Universities
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!
14 days ago
a month ago
a month ago
2 months ago
4 months ago
Number of campuses the university has
Bath and North East Somerset
Transportation in the city
- All housing is near to transportation, with regular buses running between campus and the city center.
- The taxi rank and bus stops are located near the East Building on the campus's eastern end.
- Visitors at 8 West can enter the campus through Quarry Road and park in the West Car Park.
- Bristol (BRS) Airport is 16.6 miles distant and is the closest airport to the University of Bath.
Services offered by the university
- The University is housed on the sprawling 140-acre Claverton Down Campus.
- The complex includes staff and student housing as well as academic buildings.
- On-campus sports facilities include the Olympic Legacy Swimming Pool.
- The Virgil Building, which houses the student city center, is located on the University's main campus.
- The Virgil Building café contains a fountain, making it a favorite hangout for students.
- Other services provided by the Virgil Building include placement/career services, student services, skill centers, and study rooms.
- The central university library features security desks, open plan rooms, quiet study places, printing and copier machines, e-resources, periodicals and books.
The vibrant campus, which overlooks the lovely city of Bath, offers a variety of sporting, social, and cultural events.
- Students and staff can dine at Fountain Canteen, Parade, Lime Tree, 4W Café, and Sports Café.
- Students can join over 160 groups (video games, debate, cue sports, etc.) through the Students' Union (SU). It is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills while doing something you enjoy.
- SU Sport is the Students' Union branch that oversees all elements of student sport. Students can participate in student sports in various ways, including joining one of our 49 sports clubs to play competitively or recreationally.
On campus accomodation
The University of Bath offers undergraduate and postgraduate students a choice of housing options.
- The University of Bath Management School provides well-furnished, well-equipped, and safe apartments at reasonable rates to make its students feel at home.
- Standard Studio rooms are available at Canal Wharf Hall, Cleveland's Buildings, and Pulteney Court, while En-suite Studio rooms are available at Thornbank Gardens and Aquila Court Standard.
- The average rent for housing at the University is 153.00 GBP (14,988 INR).
University Faculty Stats
The institution employs more than 1000 full-time faculty members with extensive professional experience and industry ties; the student-to-faculty ratio is 22:1.
Research opportunities at university
Our eight research centers bring together faculty and researchers from all our divisions. The Center for Business, Organizations, and Society (CBOS), The Center for Research on Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CREI), and The Center for Smart Warehousing and Logistics Systems apply their multidisciplinary skills to address critical management issues. Faculty and researchers are frequently published in prestigious journals.
Internship opportunities (Part time job opportunities)
The Institute for Policy Research (IPR) internship allows you to hone your academic research skills.
As an IPR intern, you will get a chance to collaborate with IPR colleagues to support a research project or project and build your communication and research writing skills and quantitative and qualitative analysis skill set.
Placement - Companies and average salaries offered
The Placement Department will assist students in launching their careers. Work placement options are available in all undergraduate courses. Most pay a fair wage. Employers frequently seek work experience, and many make graduation offers to students due to placements.
The college has nearly 300 corporate partners from all business sectors and sizes.
The placement Department's responsibilities include delivering professional development programmes, guiding students through the placement recruitment process and visiting placement students (where possible). The Bath School has a high placement rate of 100%.
The average salary for University of Bath School of Management graduate students is 70000 GBP (68,65,190 INR)
1. How many letters of reference does the University of Bath School of Management need?
In most cases, two letters of reference are sufficient.
2. Is it possible for me to double major or declare a minor in the University of Bath School of Management?
Yes, students can double major or minor in some degrees provided by the University of Bath School of Management.
3. Does the University of Bath School of Management require a certain GPA?
Yes, the Bath School of Management GPA requirement is a minimum of 3.5.
4. What is the acceptance rate at the University of Bath School of Management?
The Bath School of Management acceptance rate is 100%.
5. Is the University of Bath School of Management accredited?
University of Bath School of Management is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA).