1. What is the acceptance rate at the University?
In terms of acceptance rates, NUS is typically one of the most competitive institutions in the world. There are only a limited number of seats in every class, so the acceptance rate drops to just 5%.
2. Does the National University of Singapore provide scholarships?
NUS offers several undergraduate scholarships and awards for outstanding academic performance, leadership qualities, or special skills.
3. Does NUS College have its own majors?
As NUS College does not have its own majors, it will instead offer a common curriculum that is innovative, interdisciplinary, and interdisciplinary.
4. Is financial aid available?
There are a number of financial aid options available to NUS students studying at NUS College.
5. Is the National University of Singapore a public university?
It was established as King Edward VII College of Medicine in 1905 and merged with Nanyang University in 1980, becoming a public university.
6. What is the national university of Singapore known for?
Located in Singapore, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers international education, research, and entrepreneurship with an emphasis on Asian perspectives and competencies.