Bachelors in Actuarial Studies
Macquarie University, Sydney
Actuarial Studies ,
Department of Actuarial Science
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Actuarial Studies in Actuarial Science is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Actuarial Science. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Actuarial Science at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Actuarial Studies at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Actuarial Studies at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- English Language Requirement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Actuarial Studies
- Principles of Economics 1
- Principles of Economics 2
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Mathematics of Finance