Jansen Newman Institute
Average Living Expenses
Established in 1978, Jansen Newman Institute is an Australian private college that offers tertiary education, vocational education, training in counseling and psychotherapy along with community services. Jansen Newman Institute provides undergraduate qualifications in applied social science specializing in counseling or community services, and postgraduate qualifications consisting of a master of counseling and applied psychotherapy with two graduate qualifications.
Jansen Newman Institute offers a diploma in counseling and communication skills, a bachelor of applied social science, a graduate certificate in counseling, and a graduate diploma in counseling.
Top Reasons to Study in the Jansen Newman Institute
Jansen Newman Institute is a social relationship development school that teaches students to empathize and nurture those in care. Hands-on counseling experience is provided for the students to have a positive impact and guide those in need through change and discovery.
- The institution became Sydney's first private higher education provider. The institute delivers an experience that builds confidence and curiosity, placing equal value on practice and theory. The university ensures that the students are trained in the skills they need to forge a successful career.
- The University encourages the students to achieve their goals and set their future path for their academic journey with experience in their chosen industry. For a collaborative experience, the university provides smaller class sizes that allow more time with academics and peers.
- Jansen Newman Institute scholarships include alumni scholarships, health scholarships, and indigenous student scholarships.
No courses found! Try other school
Cost of Studying at Jansen Newman Institute
Average tuition fee
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
Average living expenses (Bachelors)
Average living expenses (Masters)
Admissions at The Jansen Newman Institute
How to Apply at Jansen Newman Institute
- The students can apply online.
- Fill out the application form.
- Enter all the relevant details.
Note: The Jansen Newman Institute application fees are no fees
Documents Required to Apply to Jansen Newman Institute
The requirements of admission vary according to the departments. All the
Jansen Newman Institute international students must submit the following documents:
- Proof of 18 years of age before clinical placement.
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) testing from an Australian government-approved provider.
- Experience in working with children and national police record checks.
- Immunization and vaccination record.
- Physical and mental fitness proof.
Exams Accepted By Jansen Newman Institute
For admission, specific Jansen Newman Institute admission requirements must be met:
English Proficiency Requirements
Students seeking Jansen Newman Institute entry requirements must score the following on the English Proficiency Test:
English Proficiency Requirement
Know universities that fit you best!
Take us through your profile, study preferences, strengths, and weaknesses and we’d find you universities that are tailor made for you, instantly!
Students Jansen Newman Institute
Alumni at Jansen Newman Institute
The Jansen Newman Institute has a strong alumni network of people working in prestigious institutions.
Meet Our Counsellors
We got a team of 50+ experienced counsellors ready to help you!
Reviews for Jansen Newman Institute
1. What are the Jansen Newman Institute tuition fees?
The Jansen Newman Institute tuition fee is 15,555 AUD ( INR 8,32,189).
2. What is the Jansen Newman Institute acceptance rate?
The Jansen Newman Institute acceptance rate is 65%.
3. What is the Jansen Newman Institute male-female ratio?
The Jansen Newman Institute male-female ratio is 48:52.
4. How will a student of the Jansen Newman Institute know if his application has been processed?
The course advisors will help them through every step of the application process and provide the students with updates.
5. How many hours can international students work while studying at Jansen Newman Institute?
The student visas can allow them to work for up to 40 hours per fortnight.