Masters in Theology
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Department of Theology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Theology is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Theology. An MS Degree in Theology from the
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst due to its high graduate
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Theology from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Theology from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Theology at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (18 months)
- Online application
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Contemporary Approaches to Biblical Studies
- Classic Texts in Christian Theology
- Theology and Spirituality in Contemporary Engagement
- Political Theology
- Contemporary Theology in a Global Context
This course has been accredited in accordance with Academic and Research Delegation E1.