Chijioke Ogadah

Chijioke Ogadah

6 months ago

ow can I get a school in Canada that can fund my research studies

I am looking for a supervisor in a renowned Canadian college that has funding and would be willing to work with me on a research work in civil engineering.

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.

Related Discussions
No matching posts :(