Here are some of the top reasons to study at the University of North Florida:
- Small class sizes and individualized attention: UNF has an average class size of 35 students, which means that you'll get plenty of individualized attention from your professors. This is especially important for students who are struggling in a class or who need help with their research.
- Strong job placement: UNF has a strong alumni network and a high job placement rate. According to the university's website, 92% of UNF graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate school within six months of graduation.
- Active student life: UNF has a vibrant student life with over 300 student organizations and clubs. There are also plenty of opportunities to get involved in athletics, Greek life, and other extracurricular activities.
- Beautiful campus: UNF's campus is located on a nature preserve and is home to a variety of plants and animals. The campus is also within walking distance of the beach, downtown Jacksonville, and St. Johns Town Center.
- Opportunities for research and community engagement: UNF students have the opportunity to participate in research with faculty members and to get involved in community-based learning projects. These experiences can help students to develop their skills and to make a difference in the world.
- Study abroad opportunities: UNF students have the opportunity to study abroad at over 100 different universities around the world. This is a great way to gain international experience and learn about different cultures.