Bachelors in Pharmacy
University of Newcastle
Department of Pharmacy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Pharmacy in Pharmacy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Pharmacy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Pharmacy at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Pharmacy at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Pharmacy at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introductory Chemistry I
- Introductory Chemistry II
- Human Genomics and Biomolecular Analysis
- Biomedical Science Part 1
- Biomedical Science Part 2
accredited by the Australian Pharmacy Council
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!