Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
University of Newcastle
Occupational Therapy ,
Department of Occupational Therapy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in Occupational Therapy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Occupational Therapy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Occupational Therapy at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Occupational Therapy at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Transition to Health Sciences Education and Practice
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Human Bioscience
- Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- Introduction to Occupational Therapy Practice
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!