Bachelors in Development Studies
University of Newcastle
Development Studies ,
Department of Development Studies
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Development Studies in Development Studies is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Development Studies. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Development Studies at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Development Studies at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Development Studies at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Aboriginal Studies
- Macroeconomics in the Global Economy
- Environmental Values and Ethics
- Global Poverty and Development
- Society and Culture: A Sociological Introduction
accredited by both EQUIS and AACSB
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!