Bachelors in Design (Architecture)
University of Newcastle
Design (Architecture) ,
Department of Instructional Design
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Design (Architecture) in Instructional Design is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the University of Newcastle. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Instructional Design. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Instructional Design at the University of Newcastle experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Design (Architecture) at University of Newcastle will make students job ready.
Why Study Design (Architecture) at University of Newcastle
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Academic transcript
- Completion certificate
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport biometric page
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Construction Technology 1
- Construction Ecology 1
- Digital Communication in the Built Environment
- History and Theory in the Built Environment 1
- Visual Communication in the Built Environment
Ask, post and discuss!
Have a question? Ask and discuss with your fellow aspirants!