Masters in Organisational Psychology
Macquarie University, Sydney
Organisational Psychology ,
Department of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Organisational Psychology is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Industrial and Organizational Psychology. An MS Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the
Macquarie University, Sydney has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Macquarie University, Sydney due to its high graduate
Macquarie University, Sydney offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the Macquarie University, Sydney, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Macquarie University, Sydney offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the Macquarie University, Sydney is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Organisational Psychology at Macquarie University, Sydney
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Two Referees
- Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Coaching and Positive Psychology
- Counselling and Mental Health in Organisations
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Organisational Change and Development
- Training in Organisations