Bachelors in Online Media, Podcasting and Radio
Macquarie University, Sydney
Online Media, Podcasting and Radio ,
Department of Media and Communication
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Online Media, Podcasting and Radio in Media and Communication is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Media and Communication. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Media and Communication at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Online Media, Podcasting and Radio at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Online Media, Podcasting and Radio at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Media and Communication
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Application form
- English Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Visual Media and Communications
- Introduction to Podcasting
- News Media: Facts and Fiction
- Radio and Podcast: Creation
- Social Media