Masters in Master of Teaching (Birth to Five Years)
Macquarie University, Sydney
Master of Teaching (Birth to Five Years) ,
Department of Elementary School Teaching
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Master of Teaching (Birth to Five Years) is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Elementary School Teaching. An MS Degree in Elementary School Teaching from the
Macquarie University, Sydney has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Macquarie University, Sydney due to its high graduate
Macquarie University, Sydney offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Elementary School Teaching from the Macquarie University, Sydney, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Macquarie University, Sydney offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Elementary School Teaching from the Macquarie University, Sydney is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Master of Teaching (Birth to Five Years) at Macquarie University, Sydney
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Elementary School Teaching
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (24 months)
- Official Transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Two Referees
- Personal Statement
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Families in Context
- Issues in Early Childhood Policy and Pedagogy
- Language and Literacy in Early Childhood
- Early Childhood Development Research and Practice
- Early Childhood Professional Practice 2