Bachelors in Game Development
Macquarie University, Sydney
Game Development ,
Department of Game Design and Development
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Game Development in Game Design and Development is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Game Design and Development. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Game Design and Development at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Game Development at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Game Development at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Game Design and Development
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Entry Requirements
- English Language Scores
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Introduction to Video Games
- Introduction to Database Design and Management
- Calculus and Linear Algebra I
- Multimodal Storytelling
- Object-Oriented Programming Practices