BEng in Engineering-Software Technology
Macquarie University, Sydney
Engineering-Software Technology ,
Department of Computer Software Technology
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Engineering-Software Technology in Computer Software Technology is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Computer Software Technology. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Computer Software Technology at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Engineering-Software Technology at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Engineering-Software Technology at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Computer Software Technology
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online Application
- English Language Requirements
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Discrete Mathematics I
- Object-Oriented Programming Practices
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Systems Programming