Bachelors in Croatian Studies
Macquarie University, Sydney
Croatian Studies ,
Department of Bosnian Serbian and Croatian
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Croatian Studies in Bosnian Serbian and Croatian is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Macquarie University, Sydney. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Bosnian Serbian and Croatian. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Bosnian Serbian and Croatian at the Macquarie University, Sydney experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Croatian Studies at Macquarie University, Sydney will make students job ready.
Why Study Croatian Studies at Macquarie University, Sydney
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Bosnian Serbian and Croatian
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- English Language Proficiency
- Academic Qualification
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Language in Use
- Language, Literature, Translation: Intercultural Perspectives
- I Croatian Studies 1
- I Croatian Studies 2
- C Croatian Studies 3