Masters in Public Health
Masters in Public Health
Johns Hopkins University
Public Health ,
Bloomberg School of Public Health
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Public Health is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Public Health. An MS Degree in Public Health from the
Johns Hopkins University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Johns Hopkins University due to its high graduate
Johns Hopkins University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Johns Hopkins University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Public Health at Johns Hopkins University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Official fee page
Annual tuition fees
$76,200 / year
Total tuition fees
$76,200 / 11 months
Availed education loan
Loan amount sanctioned
Assistance for loan process
December 01Fall standard deadline
Will you get in?
Sign up to unlock Admit Predictor and know your chances of getting an admit for any course
Get Admit ChancesHow it works?
Test Score Requirements
Minimum english score required
Minimum aptitude score required
Waived off until further notice
- Online application
- Application fee
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Three letter of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives
Find all the GRE Waived-off courses by applying a quick filter
Apply GRE filter in this university
Find GRE-waivers across all universities
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Social and Behavioral Foundations of Primary Health Care
- Assessment of Nutritional Status
- Health Behavior Change At the Individual, Household and Community Levels
- Social Policy for Vulnerable Populations in the U.S
- Children in Crisis: An Asset-Based Approach to Working With Vulnerable Youth
% of International students
Total no. of students in the class