1. What is the average cost of living for students?
The average cost of living is about 16,00,000 INR per year which includes meals, books and supplies, rent and other essentials.
2. What is the cost of an application form for undergraduate courses?
The cost of the application form is 5,600 INR.
3. Does JHU provide scholarships to international students?
Yes, the university provides need-based scholarships to students.
4. What is JHU's acceptance rate?
The acceptance rate is 11.1%
5. What is the percentage of international students studying at JHU?
About 20% of JHU's student population consists of international students.