Bachelors in Criminal Justice
Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
Criminal Justice ,
Department of Criminal Justice
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Criminal Justice in Criminal Justice is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Criminal Justice. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Criminal Justice at the Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Criminal Justice at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst will make students job ready.
Why Study Criminal Justice at Charles Sturt University, Bathhurst
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online application
- Secondary school results
- Official Transcript
- English language Proficiency
- Personal Statement
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Evidence Law
- Writing and Communication for Legal Professionals
- Law of Torts
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to the Australian Legal System
This course has been accredited in accordance with Academic and Research Delegation E1.