Bachelors in Visual Arts
Australian National University
Visual Arts ,
Department of Visual and Performing Arts General
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Australian National University.
Bachelor of Visual Arts in Visual and Performing Arts General is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian National University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Visual and Performing Arts General. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Visual and Performing Arts General at the Australian National University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Visual Arts at Australian National University will make students job ready.
Why Study Visual Arts at Australian National University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Visual and Performing Arts General
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Art and Design Histories: Form and Space
- Art and Design Histories: Making and Meaning
- Creative Research Practice: Extending and Consolidating an Independent Project