Bachelors in Philosophy (Honours)
Australian National University
Philosophy (Honours) ,
Department of Philosophy
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) in Philosophy is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian National University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Philosophy. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Philosophy at the Australian National University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Philosophy (Honours) at Australian National University will make students job ready.
Why Study Philosophy (Honours) at Australian National University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (48 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Research Design and Analysis in Biological Anthropology (6 units)
- Introduction to Quantitative Biology (6 units)
- Experimental Design and Analysis in Biology (6 units)
- Introduction to Environmental and Social Research (6 units)
- Environmental Measurement, Modelling and Monitoring