Bachelors in Mathematical Sciences
Australian National University
Mathematical Sciences ,
Department of Mathematics
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Make your applications costless!
At just $5, get application fee cashback for 5 partner universities and Yocket’s complete assistance!
*Applicable for certain courses only. If application fee waiver is not available for your course preference, Yocket will provide $100 grant upon enrollment at Australian National University.
Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences in Mathematics is one of the most favoured degree
programs undertaken by students from the Australian National University. The reason for the
popularity of this degree course is that it has consistently ranked on reputed global
The course is designed to give fundamental and advanced knowledge in the Mathematics. International students enrolled in a BS Degree in Mathematics at the Australian National University experience quality education and comprehensive hands-on practical learning.
The qualified teachers, high-end classrooms, interactive curriculum, cost-effective tuition fees and merit-based scholarships offer students the opportunity to develop holistically. Overall, graduating with a BS Degree in Mathematical Sciences at Australian National University will make students job ready.
Why Study Mathematical Sciences at Australian National University
- Most preferred by international students
- Provides enough hands-on learning experience
- Study in high-end classrooms from experienced teachers
- An array of internship and work opportunities all customised after course completion to prepare the students for the real world
Get Premium. Get the global course ranking
Find out the worldwide ranking of this course along with many other amazing benefits of Yocket by upgrading to Premium.
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (36 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Advanced Mathematics and Applications 1
- Introduction to Mathematical Thinking: Problem Solving and Proofs
- Applied Mathematics I
- Advanced Analysis 1: Metric Spaces and Applications
- Advanced Algebra 1: Groups, Rings and Linear Algebra