Masters in Digital Humanities and Public Culture
Australian National University
Digital Humanities and Public Culture ,
Department of Digital Arts
Discuss this course with fellow aspirants!
Master of Digital Humanities and Public Culture is one of the best courses to choose from that offers
in-depth learning in a Digital Arts. An MS Degree in Digital Arts from the
Australian National University has consistently made its place among the top global universities.
International students prefer this course at the Australian National University due to its high graduate
Australian National University offers exceptional education quality, high-end practical learning and ample work opportunities to its international students. After receiving their MS Degree in Digital Arts from the Australian National University, students will be competent to carry out extensive research work in the field.
The interactive curriculum, vast research opportunities and exceptional teaching faculty at Australian National University offer students a life-altering learning experience. A Master of Science Degree helps students become creative and independent researchers. Overall, an MS Degree in Digital Arts from the Australian National University is a great choice for students who want to analyse the field in great depth.
Why Study Digital Humanities and Public Culture at Australian National University
- A popular choice for international students with a diverse community
- Learn from the best faculty members and become their research assistants
- High-end labs to facilitate research work
- Excellent placement programs after course completion
Annual tuition fees
Full course fees (12 months)
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Two Refrences
- Statement of Purpose
How do we work?
University & Course Shortlisting
Visa & Scholarship Mentoring
Finance & Loan Advice
Core subject areas
- Introduction to Digital Humanities and Public Culture - Tools, Theories and Methods
- Digital Humanities and Public Culture: Projects and Engagement
- Digital Culture and Society - Critical Theories and Methodologies
- Digital Humanities and Public Culture - Issues and Debates