Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Newcastle University is pleased to offer 200 partial Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships to assist international students to study an undergraduate degree or postgraduate Master’s degree. Scholarships of £1,500 - £5,000 towards tuition fees are available for students from India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
This can be awarded by:
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Various state boards
- Autonomous schools
To be considered for awards applicants must:
- be a national of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam
- have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city centre campus for the 2020/21 academic year
- be assessed as international for fee purposes
- successful applicants will be selected on merit. Further details on scholarship values and academic grades required can be found on the University country pages: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/international/country/
- Typically they recognise a 75% average in Standard XII as comparable to ABB at A level.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates will automatically be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship as part of their academic course application.