The Woo Family International Entrance Scholarships
The Woo Family International Entrance Scholarships was established in 1999 by Mr. Chung How Woo in honour of his late wife, Mrs. Ching Yung Chiu-Woo, mother and mother-in-law of four McMaster graduates.
- Must be an International visa student.
- Student must be currently studying at a foreign high school outside of Canada and applying for admission to a Level l program.
- Students are automatically considered for this award once enrolled at McMaster for the upcoming fall term.
- Awards are based on final admission averages.
How to Apply:
- Activate your MacID and log in to AwardSpring & Start your application.
Apply for entrance awards.
Student scholarship application deadline: February 12, 2021