The Tata Scholarship Fund will support approximately 20 scholars at any given time and will ensure that the very best Indian students have access to Cornell, regardless of their financial circumstances. The scholarship will be awarded annually; recipients will receive the scholarship for the duration of their undergraduate studies at Cornell.
Preference will be given to qualified students accepted to the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning; the College of Engineering; the Applied Economics and Management major in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business; and majors across colleges in the biological sciences, physical sciences, and other “hard” sciences, as well as the social sciences.
- Full demonstrated need
- Be a citizen of India and have attended secondary school in India;
- Be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student;
- Be eligible for need-based financial aid.
How To Apply:
Undergraduate applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Tata Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid. All undergraduate applicants must apply for financial aid by completing the financial aid application process for international students.
To apply for international financial aid the following documentation is required:
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE (Cornell’s CSS code is 2098).
- Additional information may be requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Fall Early Decision - 1 Nov
- Fall REgular Decision - 2 Jan