Apply To Scholarship
Sydney Scholars Awards
September 30, 2020
This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
There are three Sydney Scholars Awards ranging from $6000 to $10,000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $10,000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree (only available to domestic students with a minimum ATAR of 99.90 or equivalent)
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
- Domestic or international student
- High academic achiever
- Applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
How To Apply:
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
Deadline: 30 Sep