The Science & Technology Undergraduate Scholarship is a freshmen scholarship offered to support outstanding students from Asian countries (excluding Singapore).
- Tuition fees (after MOE Tuition Grant Subsidy) and compulsory fees
- S$6,000 annual living allowance
- S$200 one-time settling-in allowance upon enrolment
- Annual accommodation allowance equivalent to the lowest double room rate for on-campus accommodation
- One-way air passage from home country to Singapore at the beginning of the course of study, and return air passage from Singapore to home country at the end of the course
- Be citizens of an Asian country, excluding Singapore
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Present excellent co-curricular activities records
- Possess outstanding high school results
- Be applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree programme in Computing, Engineering or Science (excluding Pharmacy) at NUS
How To Apply:
- All applicants for undergraduate admission to NUS will be considered automatically for the scholarship through their applications for admission.
- Applicants will be assessed on their suitability for the scholarship, based on the strength of their applications and/or their performance in the scholarship selection interview(s), if shortlisted.
- Applicants shortlisted for the selection interview(s) will be informed via e-mail, and will be required to provide a submission furnishing their co-curricular activity and other achievements, and a personal statement, before the interview(s). Selection interviews will be conducted from March to June, and shortlisted candidates will be informed of the scholarship outcomes by mid-July.
- NUS reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.