Robertson Scholars Leadership Program
The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program invests in young leaders who strive to make transformational contributions to society.
The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program’s investment begins with the selection of a diverse community of undergraduate students who demonstrate extraordinary potential. We provide these young leaders with exceptional benefits and a distinctive set of shared experiences:
- Four-year scholarship, including undergraduate tuition, mandatory fees, room and board
- Unique access to the academic and extracurricular offerings at both Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill
- Three summers of domestic and international experiences
- Customized leadership and professional development opportunities
- Extensive community of Robertson Scholars, alumni, and staff
During this journey, Robertson Scholars learn to create change, foster collaboration, turn their passions into action, and have a palpable impact in their communities. The experience of being a Robertson Scholar helps students become thoughtful, creative, lifelong contributors to society – the kind of citizens and leaders prepared to meet the unprecedented challenges of our interdependent world.
The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program seeks students who have demonstrated the outstanding potential to become great leaders in college and beyond. Our hope is that all Robertson Scholars will play significant and impactful roles in their communities and society, today and in the future.
There is no such thing as a ‘typical Robertson Scholar’. Their Scholars pursue a range of passions, academic interests, and personal and professional goals.
How To Apply:
International students should complete should complete the traditional High School application.
- Early Decision - Nov 1
- Regular Decision - Jan 2