Richard Matzeg Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is made possible by memorial donations from family, friends and colleagues of Richard Matzeg (BASc. 1980, MASc. 1984) who demonstrated an abiding interest and concern for education and the engineering profession throughout his lifetime.
- Student must have minimum 80% overall average
- Student must have interest in materials engineering
- Student must demonstrate leadership potential through extracurricular involvement and/or volunteer activities.
- Student must have Engineering→Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering program.
How to Apply:
Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Winter deadline (January to April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Application deadline: July 15