Ohio Wesleyan Cambridge A Levels Scholarship
Ohio Wesleyan University
Ohio Wesleyan offers both merit-based scholarships and need-based financial aid to international students. No additional application is required for the merit-based scholarships as all applicants for admission are automatically considered. The specific amounts of scholarship money and financial aid received are different for each applicant and we work on a case-by-case basis. The range of financial assistance for international students is between 5,000 and 40,000 per year with an average scholarship of 29,000 per year. Full scholarships are not available at Ohio Wesleyan and some family contribution is required each year.
- Ohio Wesleyan Cambridge A Levels Scholarship is awarded to international students who have shown a strong performance in the Cambridge A Levels curriculum.
- Preference will be given to students taking the full A Levels program with exams, but those with Cambridge A Levels individual courses only will also be considered.
- Our suggested minimum in the A Levels are marks of C and B.
How To Apply:
No Seperate Application
- Early Decision 1 - Nov 15
- Early Action - Dec 1
- Early Decision 2 - Jan 15
- Regular Decision - Mar 1