Apply To Scholarship
Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
Monash University, Melbourne
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
- Commencing a separate 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia, or
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with an embedded honours program, and have met the progression requirements to commence the final 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- 25 scholarships available per year (award based on academic achievement).
- 30 scholarships available per year (award based on need) .
- Award based on academic achievement or need.
- Academic achievement criteria: minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies.
How To Apply:
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship can be deferred
- Non-Monash students can only apply during the late application period in January.