MBA Leadership Scholarship
They’re looking to identify and foster inspiring leaders. Their MBA Leadership Scholarships will reward MBA candidates who have the potential to empower, motivate, and provide direction in an organization.
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- can demonstrate (through application and at interview) strong leadership experience and potential and a positive career trajectory to date
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (normally 6 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
How To Apply:
No application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview for this Scholarship.