They will transform and support MBA candidates who have proven ability in business excellence. Their MBA Business Excellence Scholarships will reward MBA candidates who are results orientated, customer-focused, and can demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- can demonstrate (through application and at interview) substantive managerial experience and good leadership potential for the future
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (normally 4 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
How To Apply:
No application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview for this Scholarship.