Indiana University: Wells Scholars Program
- The Wells Scholarship pays the full cost of attendance for four years of undergraduate study on IU’s Bloomington campus.
- This scholarship is only for honors programs.
International Nomination Process
The Office of International Services may consider nominating outstanding international students who are non-US residents and non-US passport holders. International students who seek admission to IU Bloomington who are eligible for admission to the Hutton Honors College should send an email message to Maria Santa (firstname.lastname@example.org beginning in early August and include the following information in their message:
- The student’s first and last name
- The student’s email address
- The email address of the student’s counselor
- The full name of the student’s school
Once we have received this information, the student and counselor will receive an email containing instructions on how to proceed. Nominations and supplementary materials are submitted through our online portal. All materials must be completed and submitted on or before October 1, 2019. It is strongly recommended that you begin at minimum several business days before the deadline to give your materials enough time to make it through the entire process.