Global Citizens Scholarships
University of Adelaide
This scholarship rewards international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification who have received academic merit in their studies. The scholarship offers a reduction of between 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholars chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Commencing an undergraduate qualification
- Year 12 overseas student with a minimum ATAR equivalent of 80 for a 15% scholarship.
- Year 12 overseas student with a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 for a 30% scholarship.
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- A minimum GPA score;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline (exceptions apply).
How To Apply:
It is not necessary to apply for the 2020 Global Citizens Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements.