Gaby Barsky Memorial Scholarship
Gaby Barsky Memorial Scholarship is established by friends, family, and colleagues to honour the memory of Gaby Barsky, a Computer Science student with a remarkable generosity of spirit.Gaby will be greatly missed, but his example of how to live life to the absolute fullest will never be forgotten.
- Student must have minimum 80% overall average
- Student should be enrolled in a Computer Science program
- Student must show interest in extracurricular activities (work with children, athletics, or an interest in travel).
- Student should be enrolled in year three or four in the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science in the Faculty of Mathematics.
How to Apply:
Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Winter deadline (January to April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page
Application deadline: October 15