The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW. This scholarship is available only for one year.
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
- Offer 1: A tuition fee waiver scholarship offer, value of $10,000 per annum, for the minimum duration of the program. There are 15 offers available.
- Offer 2: A full tuition fee waiver scholarship, for the minimum duration of program. There is one (1) offer available.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW for undergraduate applicants. Postgraduate applicants may have prior residence in Australia; and
- Must have submitted a Scholarships application; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission* into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program; and
- Have achieved a minimum academic result, as demonstrated in their UNSW admission application of:
- Undergraduate admission
- All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) a minimum of 1 point over the academic entry requirement; or
- Indian School Certificate (ISC) a minimum of 2 points over the academic entry requirement; or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) - at least 2 points over academic program entry; or
- GCE A Levels - at least 1 points over program entry
- Submitted a digital video testimonial of how a scholarship at UNSW will help them achieve their aspirations.
How To Apply:
Open to students commencing their studies at UNSW in Term 2 or Term 3, 2019.
*Applicants need to have received an offer of admission by Wednesday 31 July to be eligible for this scholarship.
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) - students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 3 2019.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit; and
- The digital video testimonial