Arts & Social Sciences UG International High Achievers Award
University of New South Wales, Sydney
The Award has been established to provide a meaningful award to international students with high potential who have chosen to study an Arts & Social Sciences undergraduate degree at UNSW Sydney.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student commencing any UNSW Arts & Social Sciences undergraduate single degree or an approved dual degree.
- Shortlisted applicants are not required to attend an interview
How To Apply:
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit (ATAR or equivalent)
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in an area of Arts and Social Sciences
- Personal qualities and evidence of academic potential