Aga Khan Academy Renewable Scholarship
University of Victoria
A scholarship of $90,000, payable at $22,500 per year over Four years, is awarded to an academically outstanding international student entering an undergraduate degree program at the University of Victoria directly from an Aga Khan Academy. Canadian citizens and permanent residents are not eligible for this scholarship. Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic excellence, community service, and school involvement and leadership. The financial need of the applicant will also be considered.
To be considered you must:
- Be admitted to the University of Victoria
- Be entering your first undergraduate degree program
- Have an excellent academic record ("A" average, or minimum of 32 IB points)
- Be an international student on a study permit status
- Meet UVic's academic and English proficiency requirements.
How To Apply:
Submit an online application via your UVic My Page and have all required documentation, including your nominator's documentation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, between January 01 and February 28.
Please note, students must be nominated by a school guidance counsellor, principal or department head at an Aga Khan Academy.