Arpit Verma

2 months ago

Study in USA

Hello! I'm doing diploma in computer science CSE after that i want to continue my studies in USA as a student of bachelorof computer science could any one can tell me is this possible and it is equivalent to 12th, the process is same as applying after 12th ? I'm very glad if anyone give response to my questions

1 comment

Let’s keep Yocket clean, warm and supportive. Kindly adhere to our Community Guidelines when sharing posts.


Anu Prasad

2 months ago

Hi, yes you can do that. There are many universities across the US that offer prestigious programs in Computer Science such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of California Berkeley, Harvard University, Princeton University, and many more. See more